The HT1000/2 Copper Wire Analyzer is a high-performance, full feature, handheld compact tester for copper wire provisioning and maintenance technicians.
- Noise finder via a 30 MHz spectrum analyzer
- 7 user selectable auto tests
- Incremental pair test program
- 200 pair pre-post test storage
- AC or DC power
- USB port downloads updates and uploads test results
- Part of the Meggernetworks line of telecom/datacom products
The new and improved HT1000/2 has been designed to perform the most critical tests at the touch of a button.
Durable and water resistant, the unit is equipped with a highly effective 1/4 VGA LCD screen and a powerful backlight to make testing and troubleshooting easier in all work environments.
The HT1000/2 can be powered with the rechargeable battery for 4 continuous hours of usage (when fully charged).
Additionally, it can expose damage or interference caused by corrosion.
Watch our videos to learn more about the HT1000/2 copper wire analyzer:
Video 1 - Megger HT1000 Overview for Turning up Copper Circuit for Triple Play 1 of 2
Megger HT1000 Overview for Turning up Copper Circuit for Triple Play 2 of 2