- CAT IV 600 V Rated
- Adjustable insulation test voltages – provides 250 V to 1000 V or 50 V to 1000 V.
- A special applications instrument (Model MIT40X) offers test voltages from 10 V to 100 V in 1 V steps.
- Dual digital display readout
- Exceptional measurement range from 20 GΩ to 200 GΩ
- Digital and analog arc display
- Adjustable continuity limit alarm
- Automatically performs PI and DAR tests
- True RMS voltage measurement
- Results storage and wireless Bluetooth download
- Three year warranty
The MIT400 Series replaces the BM400 Series, BM80/2, BMM503, BM2000 Series and BM2500 Series
The MIT400 Series offers a range of models to choose from:
Choice of 4 models for commercial and plant applications – MIT Models 400, 410, 420 and 430
Choice of 3 models for telecom applications – MIT Models 480, 481 and 485
Plus, check out our unique “special applications” model. For those who need a unique test voltage, MIT Model 40X offers a variable insulation test voltage from 10 V to 100 V applications in 1 V steps…a solution to practically any unusual measurement requirement you may have.